Thursday, March 15, 2012

SIT #72

Note:  If you've come here looking for my PDCC123 - DRS Designs post, please scroll down.

Hello again!  Just popping in here to share this week's Sketches in Thyme Challenge #72!
And I'm leaving this one up to Team B again.  I'm so sorry, but life, as well as other design responsibilities, is just keeping me away from putting something together for every fabulous sketch.  Be sure to stop by the challenge link above, though, because the Team B Mavens have got their creative on!  Then, I promise to be back, next week, with our two-pager.  You won't be able to keep me away :)!  Please also don't forget to have your takes linked up, over in the right hand column of the Sketches in Thyme Blog, by the close of the month.  Now, get to it, and have fun!  Hugs!

Oh!  And just in case you missed them, our January winners have been posted here and our February winners here.  HUGE congrats to a group of very deserving and inspiring women!  Be sure to run check them out!

0 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS