Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Faves

Happy Friday, y'all!  I trust you've all had a wonderful, holiday week.  I'll be back, at a later date, to share pics of ours.  But until then, I've got a short lineup of this month's Friday Faves to share with you all, beginning with Carta Bella's deliciously vintage Homemade with Love 12x12 Collection Kit .  I couldn't love the color palette any more, and the theme and cardstock element stickers, not to mention the built-in recipe cards, are simply too fun!
I'm also loving the rainbow palette amidst Simple Stories' Daily Grind 12x12 Collection Kit.  Simple Stories knows how to do journaling cards, friends, and check out those fabulous fundamentals stickers and trendy patterns!
I've become a pretty big fan of gold elements when it comes to my scrapbooking, and these Christmas Rubons, from Chic Tags' Good Tidings Collection, couldn't be any more perfect.
Speaking of Christmas, these Merry & Bright Wood Veneer bits, from Elle's Studio, may be sold out again by the time this post goes live, but I couldn't possibly not include them.  LOVE!
Oh!  And Freckled Fawn's new Warm Arrow Clip Set is a must-have for sure!
You all know how much I adore a good bag.  Well, I came across this Brown Chenille Messenger Bag from Monday Morning Studios and couldn't love its versatility, durability, or style any more!  Yum!
And finally, Adina and I decided we needed to try out Evolution of Smooth's lip balms one day, while we were waiting in a line, that we thought might never end, not long ago, and they get a big thumbs up from us!  They have so many yummy flavors, but we both really love Strawberry Sorbet.
That rounds things up for this month, folks.  Thanks for looking, and have a fantastic weekend!

6 comments:

Shirl Boughner said...

Jinny, that new Carta Bella paper couldn't be more perfect for you and pics of Adina in the kitchen. I love the quality of Carta Bella - just finished using their Christmas Day package for an album for my doctor - all ready completed with mats and ready for her to just adhere her xmas pics.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with the family. take care

Stephanie said...

what fun picks, that wood veneer by Elle's Studio is an absolute must-have!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Yep, LOVING your picks for this week and looking forward to the New Year!! I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend together!! ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are all fabulous!!! I love that bag!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Loving all this cool stuff… especially the lip balm!!

Jeanne J said...

Great picks as always - you are making me want things I didn't even know existed til now!!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS