A Great Bag!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm always on the lookout for a great bag, so you can imagine my excitement, when I saw Parenting's article entitled "30 Adorable Diaper Bags: All Under $50".  I jumped right online and was pleasantly surprised to discover that I actually own two of their 30 bags.


Both are made by Ju-Ju-Be and are super fabulous!  We keep the Be Quick clutch in our trunk and grab it for quick errands or trips to the park.  They both are machine washable, reversible, only cost $35 and $15 respectively, and come in all sorts of great colors and patterns.  Here are a few of my favorites.



I'd love to get one of their Be All bags for those longer trips that just require more stuff.

So, today, I just wanted to call your attention to a new card set in my Etsy shop Lofty Designs.  I'd love for you to go check it out along with my other listed sets.  Let me know if there's something specific you're looking for.  I'd be honored to custom make it for you.


This card came from several trial and errors.  I had an idea in mind that I was super excited to try out, but when I did, I just wasn't happy with it.  I am, however, very pleased with the final result, as you see it here.  I began by stamping the "THANKS so much" sentiment, on white cardstock, with Close to Cocoa ink.  The pumpkin image was colored with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks, before being stamped just above the sentiment, on the white cardstock.  I, then, framed the images with orange cardstock and again, with a larger, dark brown cardstock.  I punched the bottom edge of the dark brown cardstock with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edger punch.  I, then, machine stitched a white threaded frame around the orange cardstock frame and adhered all three layers onto the olive green card base.  Before packaging it, in a set of five, with envelopes, I trimmed out the white cardstock layer with a glitter edge.  I think anyone would be totally thrilled to find this thank you in their mailbox!

No comments: