An "I Wanna Pull My Hair Out!" Day

Monday, September 21, 2009

Today has been one of those "I wanna pull my hair out!" days... maybe it's the rain or the chilly weather... I'm searching here.  I wish I could find something to blame it on, but I cannot.  I'm a little lost for words.  So, I'll just post a picture that makes me feel warm and cozy inside.

I also want to wish my friend Betsy's daughter, Lily, a very happy first birthday!  She should be receiving this in the mail.

I began with a layer of red cardstock embossed with clear polka dots.  I'm loving those polka dots, people!  I then stamped the "happy bird-day to you!" sentiment several times, across a piece of purple cardstock, in Orchid Opulence ink.  I finished up the paper layering with the party birds.  They were stamped on white cardstock and water colored in shades of Orchid Opulence, Real Red, Green Galore, Pretty in Pink, and Tempting Turquoise ink.  I grounded them with a Bordering  Blue shadow and glittered each one for dimension.  I, then, machine stitched each layer together, with white thread, on the purple cardstock.  Finally, I gathered and attached a pretty, red ribbon, to the backside, of the white cardstock, and popped it all off the pink card base with dimensionals.

I'm off to do some more creating.  Have a blessed day!

No comments: