Bummed!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm totally and completely bummed!  We were supposed to go camping at Council Grove Lake this weekend with my aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, and grandpa; but then, we saw this.
          Fri.                              Sat.                             Sun.

     55°F | 34°F            43°F | 29°F            47°F | 35°F
Burrrr!  That's not good tent camping weather, people... especially, not with an eleven-month-old who's on the move!  We missed last year, too, because I was super pregnant.  We were really looking forward to getting in another camping trip this year, too... maybe next year, guys.

Today, I wanted to show you a new card set in my Etsy shop Lofty Designs.


I made this pink set in honor of October being National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I began by coloring the flowers in Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, and Old Olive inks.  I, then, stamped them on white cardstock, traced the buds with a Gelly Roll pen for a little shine, punched them out using Stampin' Up's Square Scallop punch, and popped them off the card face with dimensionals.  The "THANK YOU: Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder" sentiment was clear embossed on hot pink cardstock and adhered just below the raised flowers.  I, then, attached a little white cardstock punched with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edger punch and embellished with Paper Studio gemstones.  A couple hot and light pink ribbons, tied in a bow, made this beauty perfectly ready for packaging.

No comments: