He's Home!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

BJ's home!  Well, technically, he and Ezekiel are off to Awana tonight, but he's no longer thousands of miles away in San Diego, CA.  He's all ours again!


My Mom and Dad wanted us to come visit this weekend, but I really wanted to be in church for our last Sunday in the old building.  So, they came up to go to church with us!  Aren't they just the best?!

It was a bittersweet service.  I keep thinking that I'm going to get excited about moving to our new building, but my excitement sure hasn't come yet.  There are so many things that I'm unsure of, so many things that could and probably will change, so many new dynamics to being in a new neighborhood, so many miles between us and it, so many new influences... just so many things that cause me to be apprehensive.  I just don't know.  I do know, however, that I love these people and wouldn't want to do this thing we call life with any other church family.  So, we're on the move to Olathe!

After church, Mom and Dad took us to Zio's for lunch.  Being that Zio's is right next door, I also got to show them the outside of our new building.  I gotta tell you, it's pretty impressive!  If you missed all my pictures of it, check out my "Our Busy Weekend" post from a couple of weekends ago.  After lunch, Mom and Dad babysat Adina, while Ezekiel and I went to get BJ at the airport; and now, he's home, and we're so lucky!  That's the quick and short of it, folks!  Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!

No comments: