Waverly has been with her parents, Matt and Molly Nagel, and her big sister, Harper, since she was 32 hours old.
In March, of this year, Matt and Molly won the contested adoption of little Waverly. However, within a few weeks, they learned that Waverly's birth father was appealing the court's decision, and tomorrow is "the day in which their attorney will have a mere 20 minutes to convince a panel of judges that Waverly should be parented by Matt and Molly and remain in the home in which she has lived for nearly 17 months... her WHOLE life" as written on the blog For the Love of Waverly by Danielle Holtzman. You can read the exact details of their journey here.
I plead with you to lift this family up in prayer, even as you read this post. Pray for...
- the judges' eyes and ears to be open to the true nature of Waverly's birth father.
- the judges to have supernatural wisdom and knowing.
- the Nagels' attorney to possess the words and answers ordained by our Heavenly Father.
- another miracle for the Nagel family.
- a sense of peace to surround Matt and Molly as they await the court's decision.
- God's will and perfect plan to reign supreme.
- Waverly and the future that God prepared for her even before she was conceived.
- a sense of security and love to envelope both Waverly and Harper.
- monetary provision for the enormous financial burden this battle has laid upon Matt and Molly.
Thank you for joining with me in prayer!