My Baby's One!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I cannot believe that it's been a whole year, since this beautiful, little, baby girl came into my world!
I have to admit that I was super nervous about having a girl, but I, absolutely, wouldn't have it any other way.  She's the perfect compliment to our family.  She's my very own daughter... my little pumpkin.  She's one-year-old!

I know she's having a little party next weekend, but today's her birthday; so, you know I had to make a few, pumpkin cupcakes, with cream cheese frosting, just for her.  Yum-O!

Yes, she's just holding the cake up to her mouth and using her little, front teeth to bite off tiny bits.  She's so smart :)!  Here she is showing off her new, birthday dress I made.


Doesn't she just look so beautiful?!  Okay, now, I'm being totally biased, but I'm allowed.  I'm the Mommy!  We spent the morning at church, had a yummy lunch together, and Adina slept almost all afternoon.  Her little clock didn't know it was Daylight Savings Time, so she was up with the sun.  Plus, we were at church a little longer than usual.  So, she only got a quick snooze, in the car, on the way home, before she was hungry for some lunch.

All in all, we had a wonderful day!  Now, I'm off to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition with my family.  Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!

No comments: