Oh, My Goodness!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Look what arrived at my front door, via a mutual friend, this morning!

I'm not joking, people...

every last embellishment kit, gemstone, paper flower, dome sticker, paper pack, embossed sticker, die-cut sticker, mat pad...

card kit, die-cut, journal pocket, make-and-take album, ribbon, shaker sticker, light up sticker, dimensional sticker...

issue of Simple Scrapbooks, stamp, acrylic block, accent, ColorBox Chalk ink pad, glitter tube, rub-on, Disney sticker...

pillow sticker, embroidered sticker, adhesive chipboard, embellishment, brad, flash card, tag, decorative tape...

glittered paper, foiled paper, Dr. Seuss sticker...

and scrapbook album... everything!  So, where'd it all come from and why?!  Well, remember my The Kyrie Foundation post last month?  Evidently, Kyrie's aunt, a spokesperson for K&Company, saw my stack of donated cards and wanted to bless me in a HUGE way!

I cannot tell you what an answer to prayer this package is!  Money has been tight, but I know that the Lord has gifted me with a talent that I want to share with the world.  I think that's why I was so honored to have been asked to make a set of cards for the silent art/gift auction tomorrow night.  It's so incredibly humbling to know that other people appreciate my creations.  I'm in total shock!  I don't even know how to say thank you!  My friend is taking an enormous hug to and getting an address for this K&Company angel, for me, but where do I even begin?!  I'm usually so good with words, but I cannot think of a single one that would adequately convey my thankfulness.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

God is so good, and yes, you have amazing talents. How wonderfully blessed you are!