Christmas Train

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I don't have anything new and crafty for you today.  All my energies have been spent in preparation for Christmas.  I just wanted to share a few photos of my kiddos enjoying one of our family, Christmas traditions.


Growing up, we always had a train, racing around our Christmas tree, too.  It, however, was "not to be touched... off limits... only for looking at."  I know... What a bummer!  Our little Thomas Wooden Railway: Around the Tree Set, that we bought when Ezekiel was just three-years-old, is perfectly safe for little hands, battery-powered...

and plays Jingle Bells, when the ribbon on one of the train cars is pushed, as Adina quickly figured out.  Oh, and look what else Christmas Thomas I found!

That little Holiday Tunnel would be so perfect for our Christmas track.  Hmmm?!  Too cute!  We've got to set up the trains, again, over Christmas break... only one more day of school!  Yipee!

No comments: