Pencil Lines' Sketch 171

Friday, January 29, 2010

I've got Pencil Lines' Sketch 171, for you, today.  This one is brought to us, again, by Pencil Lines' founder, Anna Bowkis.  If you get a chance, you should, really, pop in over at her blog.  She is so full of papercrafty inspiration and has taken on Project 365 with gusto and finesse!
Here's what I came up with.
I started this layout by layering a strip of Always Artichoke cardstock, punched, along the bottom edge, with SU's Scallop punch, down the left side of my Rose Red, cardstock page.  I, then, added all those gorgeous, patterned papers from DCWV's Nana's Nursery: Baby Girl collection.  I cannot stand how cute that laundry line paper, filled with baby things, is!  It says "Onesies and blankets and diapers, oh my!" over and over.  It's just right for a little girl, playing in the laundry bag, page.  The glitter, letter stickers, from K&Company, form the "bundle of JOY" title.  I didn't crop the pictures at all.  I thought that they were just perfect as is.  Don't you just love that cute, little face?!  Sorry... The Mommy's talking again :).  The little strips of white cardstock, above the pictures (I, also, wanted to be sure that at least one row of laundry was in plain sight.), created the perfect place for a little journaling... Curiosity about the laundry bag led me straight to here.  I'm such a cutie pie!  Apr. '09  The last thing I added were a few, green and pink, glittery butterflies from Target's Simply Shabby Chic line.

Baby girl hasn't been feeling very well, this week, and has been super whiny; so, I'm looking forward to a little reprieve at scrapbook club, while Daddy watches the kiddos, tonight.  Hopefully, I'll have another layout, brought to us by creative force and SU demonstrator Kim Ryden, to share with you, early next week.

I'm off to try my hand at making doughnuts for breakfast tomorrow morning.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh!  And I got my order, for topless undershirts, placed to Blush this morning.  Rachel replied to my email, questioning availability, within a couple of hours of my sending it; AND she let me know, via email, just this morning, that the ones I wanted were back in stock and ready for ordering today.  Now, that's customer service!  They'll soon be on their way to my house.  Yea!

No comments: