The SU Delivery Man Arrived!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hurray for the SU delivery man!  Look what came to my front door earlier this week.
That's Kind & Caring Thoughts, Picture This, Thoughts & Prayers, Vintage Labels, Whimsical Words, and Cheep Talk stamp sets; Curly Label punch; Texture and Nursery Letters jumbo wheels; Sending Love epoxy brads; blender pens; Designer Series paper pad; Bold Brights and Rich Regals 12"x12" cardstock; and Basic Grey, Pink Passion, and Pixie Pink 8-1/2"x11" cardstock.

Now, let me break it down, for you, even further.  This is what I paid for...
and this is what I got, for free!

I know... Holy smokes!  Right?!  To say thank you, yet again, to all the ladies who came to my workshop, I put my new goodies right to work, to make them cards, with inspiration from Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Inspiration Straight From the Pages of Stamp It! Cards.

This card was made by Kimberly Crawford.  I've been a follower of hers for some time now, and I, absolutely, love her work!  So, run, don't walk, on over to her blog for some gorgeous papercraftiness!  Here's what I came up with.


I started this card by adhering the yellow, daisy vellum, from Creative Memories, to the white cardstock, just at the corners, with mini glue dots.  I, then, paper pierced the top left and bottom right corners of the white cardstock and adhered it to the Basic Grey, cardstock, card face.  The "Thanks So Much" sentiment was silver embossed and enhanced by a grey, Hobby Lobby ribbon being wrapped around the card face, just below it, and tied in a bow.  A few, well-placed, Paper Studio pearls cover the mini glue dots, showing through the vellum, and lots of tiny, Paper Studio gemstones help give this card the elegance that I was hoping for.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to add a comment to my Giveaway post for the gently used stamp sets I purged from my craft space.  I'd really love for someone to be putting them to good use.

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

What an elegant card, I love the colour of the ribbon!

Marsha said...

These are so beautiful. Love them. Wonderful Vellum - wow.

Lisa Petrella said...

What a beautiful set of thank you notes! I love all of the little details!!!

Cath said...

Hey Jinny! What an absolutely pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)