Crepe Paper Wreath

Friday, March 26, 2010

So, the other day, I was scanning through a few crafty blogs; came across House of Smith's Hanging Roses tutorial; decided to turn it into a spring wreath for our naked, front door; and, absolutely, LOVE how it turned out!

This is another "must be patient" project, but I think, it was, completely, worth it!  I used a 12" styrofoam wreath; loads and loads of hot glue (I, even, had to make a run for another package to finish off the back!); my new, PTI, sheer, white, polka dot ribbon; and four, 81-foot rolls of turquoise crepe paper.  Yes!  You read that right... four... and I used every last bit of those 324 feet.  Look how cute my little, rose buds look all stacked up and ready to glue onto my wreath.
Oh, just imagine the possibilities!  In fact, come back, tomorrow, and I'll show you one way that I used them on a card.

Before I run fold another load of laundry, look what fabulous goodies I won from Jenny's Wee Memories blog!
So much fun... Right?!  She said that she'd do a random drawing, when she got to 50 followers, and I just happened to be the right integer :).  I cannot wait to get my hands on those trimmings!  Thanks, Jenny!  I'm a blessed girl!

1 comment:

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

Super-cute! I was looking for the info in how much crepe paper I would need and I found you. I think I'll make a much smaller one :)