So, the other day, I was scanning through a few crafty blogs; came across House of Smith's Hanging Roses tutorial; decided to turn it into a spring wreath for our naked, front door; and, absolutely, LOVE how it turned out!
This is another "must be patient" project, but I think, it was, completely, worth it! I used a 12" styrofoam wreath; loads and loads of hot glue (I, even, had to make a run for another package to finish off the back!); my new, PTI, sheer, white, polka dot ribbon; and four, 81-foot rolls of turquoise crepe paper. Yes! You read that right... four... and I used every last bit of those 324 feet. Look how cute my little, rose buds look all stacked up and ready to glue onto my wreath.
Before I run fold another load of laundry, look what fabulous goodies I won from Jenny's Wee Memories blog!