Signs of Spring?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It is, officially, the first day of spring, and look what greeted us this morning.
Is there really any need for snow or 28 degree temperatures after Christmas?!  Seriously!  I did capture a few of the signs of spring, around our place, earlier this week, before they got covered with snow.  Geez!  My pansies...

and lamb's ears survived the winter!
Bursting out amongst them are hyacinths.  My day lilies are promising another gorgeous display of color for the summer months.
My tiger lilies...

and irises are beginning to beautify the edge of our vegetable garden...
and these crocuses...
and holly berries are bursting with color!
I, also, couldn't help showing you this cute picture of my kiddos shoes, by the back door...
proving that we've been enjoying every minute of the gorgeous weather Spring Break has delivered us... until now.

No comments: