I made this card for Karli...
another one of Jennifer's Cards for Kids kiddos. Karli is ten-years-old, and according to Jennifer's blog, she started complaining about her shoulder hurting, which led to the discovery of a mass. On December 15, 2009, a biopsy confirmed Osteosarcoma... cancer in her upper arm bone. She has since started chemo and will have surgery.
Okay... So, I got this questionnaire thing from a friend, and I thought that it might be fun to share it, right here on my blog, just as a way for you all to get to know me a little better. I'd, also, love for you all to do the same on your blogs. If you do, and I hope you do, because I think that it helps us all remember that there are real people behind these computer screens, leave me a link in the comments section of this post. Thanks, and enjoy!
- Do you like Blue cheese dressing? No.
- Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No.
- Do you own a gun? Do water guns count?
- What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry.
- Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes.
- What do you think of hot dogs? Ick!
- Favorite Christmas movie? "Little Women".
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Soy-milk.
- Can you do push ups? Yes.
- What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
- Favorite hobby? Papercrafting. Then, definitely, cooking.
- Do you have A.D.D.? Maybe.
- Do you wear glasses? Yes.
- Middle name? Lynn.
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Was that my ear that just popped? What are the dogs whining about now? Oh, I hope Adina gets a good nap this afternoon, so we don't have a repeat, no-sleep afternoon and super awful evening, like yesterday.
- Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink. Soy-milk, water, and I guess, coffee.
- Current worry? Will Ezekiel ever outgrow this phase?
- Current hate right now? Stampin' Up's new color families!
- Favorite place to be? In the Colorado Rockies.
- How do you bring in the New Year? Watching the ball drop, in Times Square, on television, with my hubby.
- Where would you like to go? Israel.
- Do you own slippers? I wish.
- What color shirt are you wearing? I'm tempted to just say a color, but I'll be honest and tell you all, that I'm still in my pink pjs. Hey! I'm still feeling crummy, ya know?!
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have.
- Can you whistle? Yes.
- Where are you now? Home.
- Would you be a pirate? Why not?
- What songs do you sing in the shower? For some reason, "Rockin' Robin" is a fav.
- Favorite Girl's Name? Adina
- What's in your pocket right now? Hey! My pjs, actually, have a pocket! Adina's bow.
- Something that made you laugh? Reminiscing over an old April Fool's joke, that I played.
- What vehicle do you drive? Ford Taurus.
- Worst injury you've ever had? Probably, when I broke my elbow in the first grade.
- Do you love where you live? Uh... no. I love my home and my family, but I don't feel like KC is the end of the road for us.
- How many TVs do you have? One.
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI) Paper: kraft (Best Occasions); aqua (?); patterned (SU) Ink: VersaMark Other: clear embossing power; pink thread & sewing machine; lace & gemstones (Paper Studio); 2010 Sale-A-Bration punch (SU); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); fabric; aqua stone (Jesse James & Co.)