Tuesday Trigger: Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way

Monday, April 5, 2010

We had a super fun weekend with family, but today, we're all feeling exhausted.  It looks like I may have even gotten whatever sickies my kiddos have had for the last three weeks.  Shoot!  Anyway, I have lots of Easter pictures to show you, and I haven't forgotten about Adina's Easter dress.  So, be sure to check back for all the details later this week.

For today, though, I have Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way for you.
I had a lot of fun with this challenge.  Here's what I came up with.
I started this card by paper piercing two rows across the top and two rows across the bottom of a piece of Lovely Lilac cardstock; stamping the "easter greetings" sentiment, in Lovely Lilac ink, in the top right corner, just below the piercings; adhering it to the Blue Ballet, cardstock, card face; and distressing the edges with Moonlight White ink.  I, then, wrapped a saddle-stitched, orange ribbon around the left side of the card face and tied it in a bow, just below the piercings.  Finally, I hand cut the egg forms from Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, and Pink Passion cardstocks; white embossed the designs on them; dressed them up with a few gemstones; and adhered them off the card face surface with dimensionals.

I hope that you all have a fabulous week!

(Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Sincere Salutations (SU); Happy Greetings (Hero Arts); Giga Guidelines (PTI) Paper: Blue Ballet, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, & Pink Passion (SU) Ink: Lovely Lilac (SU); Moonlight White (Brilliance) Other: white embossing powder; small gemstones (Paper Studio); large gemstones (K&Company); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); dimensionals

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Too cute of a card! Great job! :) Im tired too I hate Mondays! LOL :D

In Love With Scrap said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG... its beautiful, all the things you create are original, cute and perfect!!