We're Back!

Monday, April 26, 2010

We had a wonderful weekend visiting my sister, Jamie, and her family in Wichita.  Friday night, she babysit Adina for us, while BJ and I took Ezekiel to see Walking With Dinosaurs.
It has been a long time, since we got to do something with just Ezekiel.  So, it was truly a blessing, and the show was soo fun!  This paleontologist actor did all the narration...
and aside from the awesome display of lights and growing foliage, the dinosaurs stole the show!
This baby t-rex, shown here with his mommy, was the best!
Then, on Saturday, the rest of our family came to help my niece, Madison, celebrate her birthday, just one week late.
Take a second look, and check out her Fabric Floral Headbands.  Yea!  I'm so glad that she loved her gift, which I mailed; because I didn't know that we'd get to be celebrating with her, when we planned our trip.

My brother and Dad had a few gifts to unwrap, being they have April birthdays, also.
I know I promised, you all, in my One-Layer Card Challenge and Tuesday Trigger post, that I'd show you what I made for my brother, early this week.  So, come back, tomorrow, on his real birthday, to check it out!  We spent the rest of the weekend eating...

(Hee!  Hee!  Love that one of my Mom!) jumping on the trampoline, staining my sister's deck...
doing some of the same things we do at home...

and just hanging out, enjoying one another's company.
We played hard and crashed on the trip home!
Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, Jamie!  We need to get together, again, soon!

No comments: