Tuesday Trigger: Time to Chillax

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It has been such a fun weekend... a busy weekend but a fun one.  I'm sure that I'll have plenty of pictures, for you all, later this week; but for today, I've got Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Time to Chillax.
Doesn't that picture just make you want to run to your freezer?!  Here's what I came up with.
I started this card by machine stitching a hot-pink-threaded, straight stitch around the edges of the patterned paper.  I, then, adhered it to the Pink Passion, cardstock, card face and stamped the "So Sweet OF YOU" sentiment, in Pink Passion ink, just below and right of center.  The popsicles were stamped all in a row, in Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion, and Pixie Pink inks, on a strip of white cardstock.  They were, then, glittered with lime green, orange, hot pink, and regular pink glitters.  I, then, adhered it, just below the sentiment, over both layers of the card face and trimmed it, across the top and bottom edge, with hot pink rick rack.
And because I had so much fun with this card, as well as, it having been so long since I've added anything new to my Etsy shop Lofty Designs, I made a bundle of five of these...
and packaged them up right, with envelopes, for listing.
The tag is made with all the same paper, ink, glitter, stitching, and stamps and tied on with the same rick rack, too.  The only major difference is that I hand cut out the little popsicle and adhered it with dimensionals.  Yum!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Summer Fun (SU); Signature Greetings (PTI) Paper: Pink Passion (SU); white (Georgia Pacific); patterned (?) Ink: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, & Pumpkin Pie (SU) Other: hot pink, regular pink, lime green, & orange, Sugar Coating glitter (Doodlebug Design); hot pink rick-rack (JoAnn Fabrics); hot pink thread & sewing machine; dimensionals

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Too cute, love the set!!! This would work for my challenge too!! :D lol hope you have a wonderful Sunday!! :) :) :)

Diane said...

Very cute...hope to do this challenge myself....looks good enough to eat!!

Cath said...

Hey Jinny! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Cute! Love the pops sparkle.