Friday Faves

Friday, August 27, 2010

I have yet another edition of my Friday Faves, for you all, today.  It all begins with another Noel Mignon kit, Sweet Sue.  I sooo wish that I could afford purchasing these every month!  Yum-O!
I, also, have had my eye on Pic-Nic Patterns from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
Hero Art's Hello Flags has my heart thumping...
and their Music Background is singing my name!
We got to use Stampin' Up's Newsprint Designer Series Paper, this month, at club; and it's, totally, on my must-have list.
Papertrey Ink's Gobble, Gobble is too cute for words...
and these Boys Will Be Boys buttons, from Such Sweet Tierney, are scrumptious!
I, recently, stumbled upon For the Cross Jewelry and am, completely, in awe at how gorgeous her creations are.  I LOVE these Antiqued Silver and Black Vintage Inspired Flower...
and Rusty Orange Tulip Blossom Copper Vintage Style Earrings.
AND these Sweet Berry...
and Pumpkin Patch Necklaces are, totally, me!
Isn't this Rose Lariat, from Gsakowski Designs, so fun?!
I love the size, pattern, style, versatility... well, just everything about Retrofied's Reversible Large Hobo Bag!
Finally, I have a couple of things that grabbed my eye and are, now, on their way to my house, beginning with Martha Stewart's Score Board, which has come, highly, recommended by several designers that I, really, respect.  So, I'm super excited to start playing with it!
AR Design's Baker's Twine, also, cannot arrive in my mailbox fast enough!
I, still, have my eye on the pretty, soft colors of Bella Creations' Timeless Twine, though.  Sigh.
That wraps up another Friday Faves for me!  What do you think?  What have you had your eye on?  Have an awesome weekend, everyone!  Oh!  And my star-shaped card, which you can get all the details for here, made yesterday's line-up on the CREATE: Blog!  Yihoo!  Thanks so much, Paige!  I'd love for you all to run check it out.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

I love, love, love that bag! I might have to see if my MIL can make one kinda like it for me!! I'm off to put a few of my favorites on my blog!

Dana said...

Oh my goodness! That rose lariat is stunning! *swoon!* Thanks for sharing!!

Hannah said...

goodness, Jinny! You are so amazingly talented. That layout is beautiful!!