Tuesday Trigger: She Sells Seashells

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've got Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: She Sells Seashells, for you all, also, today.
I LOVE all those soft colors with the pops of black and knew that my new stamps would be, absolutely, perfect for this take.  Plus, Dawn was super, stinkin' fast in getting them to me!  Yea!  Here's what I came up with.
I started this card by embossing double-framed lines on a piece of white cardstock.  I, then, masked off its outside edges and stamped the sea images, in Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, and Creamy Caramel inks, inside the embossed frame.  Before unmasking, I covered the images with Perfect Pearls.
Once unmasked, I framed the resulting piece with Blush Blossom cardstock and adhered it to the Barely Banana, cardstock, card face.  Finally, I stamped the "I'm here for you today and always" sentiment, in Basic Black ink, in the top center of the frame, right over the images and Perfect Pearls...
and wrapped a black, satin ribbon around the bottom of the card face; tied it in a bow, just left of center; and embellished it with a black-studded button.
If this is your first time stopping by, today, please, be sure to scroll down to check out my previous, Scrap Attack Sketch Contest post.  Thanks so much, and I'll see you all, back here, tomorrow!

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Guiding Light & Guiding Light Sentiments (Wplus9) Paper: Barely Banana & Blush Blossom (SU); white (Georgia Pacific) Ink: Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, & Basic Black (SU) Other: black, satin ribbon (Hobby Lobby); black-studded button (Jesse James & Co. Grandma's Grab Bag); Perfect Pearls (Ranger)

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Jinny! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)