Friday Faves

Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome to the October edition of my Friday Faves!  It all begins, again, with Noel Mignon's newest kit... Dear Diary.
I'm, totally, loving Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 line, which I cannot seem to find a link for purchasing.  So, I'm linking you all up to the sneak peek on the Cosmo Cricket Blog.  Start drooling!
Papertrey Ink's Journaling Circle stamp set would be perfect for my scrapbooks...
and Lawn Fawn's Frosties stamp set covers just about every snowflake I'd ever need!
I've had my eye on We R Memory Keepers' Corner Chomper for what seems like forever, especially, when a person is, really, wanting it :).
These Little Lion Polymer Clay Buttons, from Ayariana's Shop, are super, stinkin' cute...
and while we're talking about buttons, check out the fantastic texture and deep color on these Blue Hearts...
and Nautical, embroidered buttons from Deep Indigo.
That's the end of the papercrafty portion of this Friday Faves, but you've got to check out this gorgeous, Magenta Scarflette from Gsakowski Designs.
I, also, LOVE these fabulous Cameo and Flowers Hair Pins from Sweet and Simple.  Even though I don't, usually, wear my hair up, these would give me just the reason to do so.  So pretty!
Thanks, as always, for stopping by!  Have a safe and wonderful weekend, ya'll!

No comments: