- He died, on the cross, for me. ME!
- He loves and accepts me for who I am, quirks and all, and who He's created me to be.
- He thought enough of me to bless me with my greatest gifts... BJ, Ezekiel, and Adina.
- He has given me the Holy Spirit to guide and direct my daily walk with Him.
- He is preparing a heavenly home for me.
- He brings me comfort and peace, when the whole world seems to be falling apart in front of me.
- He shows His grace, to me, again and again, even when I make mistakes and get misguided along the way.
- He has promised me a hope and a future.
- Even when no one else understands what I'm going through, He does.
- He's, always, available to talk and listen and never gets distracted by football or Twitter updates.
- I LOVE M&M's and Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- I watch Little Women every Christmas, and sometimes in between, and can't help crying every time.
- I collect old aprons and hankies and wish I could convince my hubby to take me antique shopping every weekend.
Have a fantastic week, everyone! I'm off to make a batch of Pumpkin Cookies. Mmmmm!