Weekend Snapshots

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a relaxing weekend we had!  BJ gave me lots of time, alone, without the kiddos, to gain my sanity.  Yes, this Mommy needs time away to feel like herself, again, sometimes.  We, also, raked our backyard... nine bags and two small trashcans full...
but we had a lot of fun in the process.
Aren't they just sooo adorably beautiful?!  I know... I know... I'm, completely, biased.  I cannot help it.  I'm the Mommy, and I love them so much!  I'm so blessed!  Finally, and just for fun, look at how gorgeous my Oak Leaf Hydrangea is right now.
I'll be back, late tomorrow, with pics of the outfit I made for my baby girl's birthday.  Have a wonderful week, everyone!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Your kiddies are adorable!!! Love the pictures

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What beautiful children :) Great fall photos! Can't wait to see some LO's featuring those beautiful children :)