Friday Faves

Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome to my November Friday Faves!  This edition is filled, to the brim, with yummy, papercrafty goodies and all begins with Noel Mignon's newest, Bedford Falls, Christmas kit, as has become customary.  Soooo pretty!
I, also, stumbled upon a stamp company called Taylored Expressions (I know... I know... Where have I been?!  Right?!  I don't know what to tell you, except that I've been missing out!) and just love Keeping Tabs...
Tag You're It...
Borderlicious...
and Take Note.
I, also, recently found Maya Road's Doilies Clear Sheet.  Oh, the possibilities!
I'm, absolutely, swooning over Papertrey Ink's Banner Builder...
and loving Hero Arts' Clouds Wood Mounted Stamp...
Ledger Rubber Cling Stamp...
and Old Letter Rubber Cling Stamp.
These spools of Lemon...
Peppermint...
and Blue Seas Gingham Fabric Tape, from Practicing Creativity, round out the papercrafty portion of my Friday Faves...
but I just couldn't complete this post without adding The Pioneer Woman Cooks.  I don't think that I can get my hands on a copy soon enough!
I hope you're all finding lots of deals, for Black Friday, today.  Dawn, the founder, owner, and creative genius behind Wplus9 Design, is offering 25% off your entire purchase today and tomorrow.  Just enter the code blackfriday10 at checkout.  And don't forget that Dawn, always, offers free shipping, within the US, on all purchases of $50 or more.  Happy shopping!  Oh!  And if this is your first stop by my blog, today, please be sure to scroll down to check out my previous, ColourQ #60 & Tuesday Trigger: It's Snowing Gingerbread! post; and I'll see you all back here, tomorrow morning, for a new Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

These all look so fun!! I have Ree's cookbook and I use it ALL the time! When you get it, don't miss out on the Chicken Pot Pie, the Pizza Crust, Chicken Spaghetti...ok all of it! The cinnamon rolls are my favorite! We are having a PW night tonight! My friend and her family are coming over and we are making several recipes! We can't get enough! (Only bad thing...not good for your waistline! LOL!)