Party Time

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I promised pictures of Adina's second birthday, and I'm here, today, to deliver.  It all began with the birthday outfit I made for her back here and was filled with fun, good food, happy memories, and family.
Not sure how I did it, but I managed not to get a single photograph of any of the adults, including Adina's grandparents, aunts, uncles, great grandpa, and great aunt, in attendance.  Oops!  It was a crazy, busy day!  I did, however, get lots of pics of Adina opening her fabulous gifts, surrounded by cousins.
This sweet cradle was made by Adina's grandpa... my dad.  We, also, made plenty of time to play with the new toys...
and enjoy a homemade, by me, pizza lunch and a scrumptious, chocolate, monkey cake, slathered in peanut butter frosting, which I got the decorating idea for from Parenting here.
Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate with Adina and for helping to make it such a memorable day!  We love you all!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

what a cutie!! That cake is cute, too!

AnitaRex said...

a little sweetheart she is! She looks so much like you! Loved your photos! And love her outfit!