Such Exciting News

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm sooo excited and, truly, honored to get to tell you all, today, that Jenny, over at Wee Memories, asked me to join her Scrappy Saturday Challenge Design Team!  Eeek!  So honored, Jenny!  Thank you for giving me this opportunity!  I'm, really, looking forward to working with her uber talented team; and I cannot wait to see all of your creations.
I, also, woke up, this morning, to learn that I was named one of The Shabby Tea Room's Tea Time Terrific Top Three for these creations.  Thank you so much, Debbie!  My cup runneth over!
Last, but, certainly, not least, I wanted to let you all know that the Wplus9 Design November Release Week has begun on Dawn's blog with Classic Christmas.
Set of 12 high-quality, photo-polymer stamps
8 images and 4 sentiments
Full set dimension: 8.5" x 6"
Price: $19

Please run check it out!  There are four, super, fab sets, this month; and all of them are available for purchase, TODAY, in the Wplus9 Store.  Have a fantastic week, everyone!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Woohoo! Glad to have you on the Wee Memories team! :D