BIG News!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yihoo!  I've got BIG news!  I, recently, got an email, from Julie Ranae, asking me, little, old me, to be on the Design Team for The Play Date Cafe!
Eeek!  Of course, I said, YES!  YES!  Triple YES!  Be still my little heart!  I am such a blessed girl!  So relieved to, FINALLY, get to tell you all.  It's, extremely, tough to stay quiet, when a girl has all that excitement building up inside her!  The Play Date Cafe has, always, been my favorite place to get color inspiration.  Some of that is due to the fact that I, always, got so many wonderful and encouraging comments from the members of the DT.  I cannot believe that I, now, am part of that DT!  Breathe, Jinny.  Thank you so much for this opportunity, Julie!  There is a whole motely crew of us going live all week.  So, be sure to stop on over to get in on all the fun and welcome all the new designers to the team!  Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!

16 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay, congrats to you!

AnitaRex said...

Yay Jinny I am so happy for you! I bet it was hard to keep quiet! :>

Julie Ranae said...

It is US who are privileged to have you at The Play Date Cafe....it's gonna be a blast!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

BIG CONGRATS to ya Jinny. Your designs are always so beautiful! :)

Sue Lelli said...

I KNEW it! I am SUPER EXCITED for YOU and I agree that all of the comments from the DT members have encouraged me to keep playing whenever I can! YOU will be a FAB addition to this site! CONGRATS!!!

Sabrina said...

Congrats Jinny!!! That is very exciting news and I'm happy for you. Look forward to seeing your designs.

Fiona said...

Hey Jinny - and congratulations are swinging your way from down under as well :) Hope your little girl is feeling a little happier today :)
Fiona
x

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Jinny! :D

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jinny, you deserve this, you truly do! What a gifted crafter you are. I know you'll do wonderful things. :)

Karen B. said...

Congrats Jinny, you are on a roll! So well deserved!

Michele Gross said...

Yay Jinny!! Huge congrats!!

Simone said...

Yay! That is so awesome Jinny! Huge congrats to you :)

lynn said...

a big congrats to you, jinny! have fun with it:)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Isn't this the bestest? I'm really excited to be working alongside you since I love your work so much. Truly deserved. Many congrats!

Kerrianne said...

Congrats Jinny!!! So excited for you!! :)

Laurie said...

Congrats girl!! So excited for you!!