Christmas Gifts Reveal, Day 3

Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome to my third and final, Christmas Gifts Reveal post!  Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me so much love over the last few days!  I just love hearing from you all, especially when it's just me being me and not taking on any challenges or sketches or color combos or anything!  Today's gift isn't papercrafty in nature, but it does flaunt one of my other loves... sewing, and it was for my sister.
I paired it with The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From an Accidental Country Girl by Ree Drummond and had another, thrilled recipient on my hands.  Love you, Jamie!
And thank you, again, to all of you, for peeking in, not only today but all throughout this year, and for helping to make my 2010 so amazing!  Have a happy and safe New Year!

5 comments:

AnitaRex said...

Oh what a lovely apron! I love that fabric!

Ruby said...

I love your little apron, such wonderful colours and pattern! Happy New Year! I have a little something on my blog for you!

Simone said...

Such a gorgeous apron! Happy New Year Jinny! I hope it is filled with lots of fun and happiness :)

Fiona said...

I love those colours together :) beautiful apron Jinny - I bet she loved it :)

Jen Carter said...

Oh my!! I just love this apron! I am just learning to re-sew (I USE to know how, lol!!!) and have been thinking that I need to try my hand at an apron! Very pretty patterns and I love the other one on your blog as well!