Friday Faves

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!  And welcome to a scheduled, December edition of my Friday Faves!  We're, hopefully, on our way to my parents' house, as this post goes live; but even as I type it, I can hear sleet tapping my bedroom windows.  Ick!  Keeping my fingers crossed for the roads to be safe.  Anyhow, as has become tradition, this edition begins with Noel Mignon's newest, Very Virginia kit.  Oooo!  So many scrumptious goodies!
I, also, am just lovin' Papertrey Ink's Make a Wish...
Love Lives Here...
and Love Tags stamp sets.  Absolutely gorgeous!
I was, recently, introduced to a fantastic, newer, stamp company known as Green Grass Stamps and just LOVE their You Are My Sunshine...
and Warm Winter Wishes stamp sets.
These German Glass Glitter Stars, from Frost It Pink, are simply irresistible!
And finally, my hubby took me to Archivers, last weekend, for their spend $20 in Hero Arts products and get the new Hero Arts catalog FREE.  Yippeee!  Merry early Christmas to me!  Well, I picked up a couple of stamps, that I'm so loving; but the thing that I can no longer live without, that snuck its way into my basket and is making this edition of my Friday Faves, is Inkssentials' Craft Sheet.  It is, literally, the best thing since the Internet!
Thanks so much for peeking in!  I hope you all have a most blessed Christmas!

No comments: