Friday Faves

Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to the January edition of my Friday Faves.  It all begins with Noel Mignon's newest, Truly Scrumptious kit.  I know... I know... Surprise... Surprise.  Sorry, ya'll!  I cannot help it!
Stampin' Up has all kinds of goodies I've got my eye on, including their Build-A-Blossom stamp set...
Blossom Petals XL Punch...
Pattern Pieces stamp...
Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper...
and Daffodil Delight Pom-Pom Trim.
I, also, cannot wait to get this Framed Tulips Impression Folder from my club purchases this month!
I fell in love with Papertrey Ink's Big Birthday Wishes stamp set...
and coordinating By the Numbers dies...
and impression plates.
And I'm swooning over their Limitless Layers Circle Collection dies.
Taylored Expressions' Kid at Heart stamp set completes the stampy portion of this round-up...
but their sweet, little, red and cream, Heart Pins would be perfect for those Valentine's Day projects.  It's just around the corner, bloggers!  Yikes!
Another Valentine's Day treat would be these adorable, Applique Hearts from My Little Palette.
Finally, and this IS NOT an announcement, but I couldn't resist ending with these scrumptious, little, Cherry Booties from Ayariana's Shop.
As always, thanks so much for peeking in on my faves!  Don't forget that you have until 11:59 pm PST tonight to link up those entries for the current Challenge #40: Free Your Creativity at Wee Memories, and I'll be back, later tonight, with Day 2 of Wplus9 Design's February, Release, Sneak Peeks.  Be sure to scroll down and check out Day 1, if you haven't already.  Until then, have a fantastic start to your weekend!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

So much inspiration!

Elise said...

You've just made me SO, even MORE THAN EVER, glad that we're all in this fine, fine sport! What FANTASTIC images and possibility! Yipeeee!