JoHannah's Wedding Shower

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This past weekend, we were off to BJ's sister Hannah and her bo Johan's wedding shower, and I wanted to show you all a couple, sweet pictures of the happy couple.
Just adore this second one I snapped, as they recounted their love story.  I made another, pretty apron for Hannah (See here for a similar one, that I gave my sister for Christmas.)...
and paired it with yet another copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From an Accidental Country Girl by Ree Drummond.  I thought, Hannah, being the Texas girl she is, absolutely, had to have her own copy.  She gave me mine for an early, birthday gift.  Eeek!  Love you, Hannah!
I'll be back, later today, with a little something papercrafty in nature for you all.  So, please, be sure to come on back and check that out!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

This is a great gift idea! I might have to borrow it...

natasha said...

Hi Jinny! I am pretty sure that I was at ORU at the same time Hannah was there. If not, she sure looks familiar. :) What a small world! Very cute apron. I recently took a sewing class and aprons are on m list of projects to attempt!