Friday Faves

Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome to the February edition of my Friday Faves!  I don't know if I've been super busy this month or just haven't seen as many things that called my name, but this edition is much more condensed than previous ones.  Then, to change things up a bit, I'm going to start with something other than Noel Mignon's newest arrival; but don't think, even for a second, that it won't be making my line-up.  LOL!  So, I'm beginning with Nikki Sivils' super, sweet It's Raining, It's Pouring line.  Yum-O!  Now, you all knew that I couldn't resist a turquoise and red combo.  Hee!
I'm, also, loving this scrumptious, Antique Ruler Twill Tape from Little Red Cottage.
I cannot even begin to imagine how much easier clean-up would be, from my acrylic paint projects, if I had these genius Dabbers from Jenni Bowlin.  And they come in 12 different colors, too!
Then, of course, I'm loving Noel Mignon's Delightfully Domestic kit.  Sooo wish I had the pennies to make these beauties come every month.
And finally, isn't this Robin Applique Coin Purse, from Chirp and Bloom, just about the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  I'm thinking that it may have to be in my baby girl's Christmas stocking this year.
That's all, for now, folks; but I'll be back, soon, with a fun, little, papercrafty take, for you all, today.  Until then, TGIF!  Enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: