Weekend Snapshots

Monday, February 21, 2011

We had such a relaxing weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather, especially Friday before the clouds blew in.
Saturday brought grocery shopping and lunch at Planet Sub, thanks to a fantastic Groupon, as well as time to play games, watch movies, and enjoy good food.  I'm working on my own recipe for Tomato Soup, and I think that I'm getting closer to perfection.  Both of my kiddos licked their bowls clean and didn't complain once.  My big kiddo even said, "See, Dad.  Mom's is always the best."  Gotta love him!
We all, finally, got to go to church, as a family, on Sunday.  Everyone was healthy, aside from the occasional complaint of Adina's teeth hurting.  Poor thing is getting her two-year molars.  It was so good to see friends and catch up a bit, though, even if Adina and I both crashed before lunch.
The afternoon brought an opportunity for more rest and time to play in my craft space.  Then, the boys were off to Awana, and Adina and I got out and enjoyed the gorgeous weather with a long walk.  We were even lucky enough to get caught in a little, warm, rain shower.
I'll leave you with that sweet face, while we get back to work and school and laundry and life.  But before I run, I wanted to share, with you all, that this creation made the CARDS Border Punches line-up on CREATE:.  Thanks ever so much, Paige!  I'm just so inspired by your line-ups and, always, thrilled that my work is good enough to be in them!  Thank you!  Have a wonderful week, everyone!

3 comments:

AnitaRex said...

Okay wait a minute didn't you show just a few weeks ago a lot of snow around your house? WHAT THE HECK? Where did it go? I am sooo jealous you know how long it takes for the snow to go and be like that here? Sigh!

Elise said...

SO THAT'S where the sun went!

Well, you {ADORABLE!} guys deserve it too! Thanks for sharing SUCH adorable moments - and huge CONGRATS to you and your WELL-DESERVED recognition! Yipeeee!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love that photo of you two sleeping - don't you just cherish those moments when your little one falls asleep in your arms - it's the best thing ever. Your daughter is so adorable too!