Friday Faves

Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to the March edition of my Friday Faves!  There are literally tons of beautiful, papercrafty things that call my name every month, and this is my special place to swoon over them and anything else I find.  As has become tradition, it all begins with Noel Mignon's Jump and Jive Kit.  Check out all those gorgeous, little brads and buttons and trinkets and trimmings!  Plus, the primary colors had me at hello!
Love, love, LOVE the vintage appeal of these Milk Cap Chipboard Buttons from Jenni Bowlin...
and these Sticky Keys alphas from October Afternoon!
The entire For the Record Collection, by Echo Park, completely beckons my attention, from its gorgeous colors to its little, type alphas to all those perfectly scrumptious, journaling cards and vintage finds.  Perfect!
Kraft has ALWAYS been my favorite neutral, and Maya Road has made it uber easy for me to collect all of my faves in one, convenient place, beginning with these Kraft Envelopes...
moving on to these Kraft Doilies...
and ending with these Kraft Mini Ticket Strips.
Bitty Banners, from Waltzingmouse Stamps, made me, completely, stop in my tracks at first sight!  Yummy!
I adore these Welcome Home...
and Tote-All Pretty Packaging templates from My Time Made Easy.  Who wouldn't love to receive a little goody in either one of these?!
Daisies are my favorite flower, so, needless to say, these darling, Organic Cotton Applique blossoms, from My Little Palette, are calling my name!
And while we're talking Etsy shops, For the Cross Jewelry never fails to deliver stunningly beautiful accessories to any girl's treasure box.  Right now, I'm in love with these Snow Maiden - Frosty White Silver Leaf Iridescent Earrings.
My final, March fave is this gorgeous Cindy Crawford Orleans Rug from JCPenney.  I recently rented a Rug Doctor to clean our current rug, and while it got squeaky clean, it was also left with a horrible smell that gives me headaches every time I walk into the room.  Ick!  It must go!  This beauty will soon be it's replacement, as long as I like it as much in person as I do online.  LOL!
Thanks so much for peeking in!  Have a fantastic weekend, ya'll!

2 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love it all. Must get that Echo Park paper. :)

Patrice said...

I'm partial to those earrings