Our Trip to Dallas

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I know it's late, but I wanted to take a couple of minutes to share more of the photos from our trip to Dallas, beginning with this adorable take of my baby girl watching television, in our hotel room, after we got back from swimming.
Here's a few of us enjoying an outing to the Fort Worth Children's Museum.
Daddy, even, got in on all the fun!
Here Ezekiel is, at the far end, with a few of his second cousins, enjoying a vandergraph demonstration.
Adina was, completely, fascinated with all the school field-trippers spinning themselves.
They, even, had a blast making Valentines...
and digging for dinosaur bones.  Although, Ezekiel was a bit disappointed that it was just too easy to find the bones.  LOL!
I couldn't resist showing a couple of pictures of the kiddos, with more of their second cousins, blowing wedding bubbles the morning after The Wedding, just before everyone went their separate directions and said goodbye, but just for now.  We, absolutely, love to spend time with all these precious people!
And finally, we were lucky enough to get to have dinner, at Jose Peppers, and hang out with my little brother, Jason, and big sister, Jamie, on the long trip home.
That's all, folks!  If you're still up, you have about fifteen, more minutes to get your fabby takes in for the current Challenge #70 in The Play Date Cafe.  Sooo looking forward to making it around to check out more your fantastic creations!  I'll be back, tomorrow, with an uber fun layout that won a great challenge, but that I haven't yet had a chance to share here on my blog.  Until then, have a wonderful night, and thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the web!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Aww, looks like you had a fabulous time! What a gorgeous family you have. My favorite photo is of your daughter pushing around the shopping cart! LOL!!! I missed playing the PDCC! Time got away from me and I really wanted to play. LOVED Ruby's colors. Poop!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Looks like you guys had fun in our wonderful state of Texas. :) :)