Friday Faves

Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to the April edition of my Friday Faves!  I have just a handful of goodies, that have caught my eye this month, to share, with you all, today, beginning with the gorgeous papers and chip shapes and stickers and labels and alphas and tin pins (Well, I just LOVE it all!) from October Afternoon's 5 & Dime collection.  Yummy!
I also LOVE Paper Smooches' ADORABLE Giddy Bugs...
and Technique Tuesdays' Measure Up clear stamps!  Just imagine the possibilities!
Janna Werner got me totally longing for this Texture Kit from Scarlet Lime.  Just run on over to her blog to see exactly why.  All I can say is WOW!  Soooo want to give it a try!
I simply adore this gorgeous A Flower and a Circle necklace from The Vintage Pearl!  So would love to sport it, with my kiddos' names, this Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, it had to be ordered by April 20th for Mother's Day delivery, and I'm absolutely positive that my hubby didn't think that far ahead.  He knows that he still has my heart, though.
And finally, I spotted this Faux Vintage Swirl Wire Wrapped Ring, on Jen's blog, on Wednesday and ran right over to her Etsy shop to check it out.  Too bad for me, though, because it had already been scooped up.
Well, that's all, for this month, bloggers.  Thank you so much for stopping by to see a little of what makes me tick.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I think I am in LOVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patrice said...

I love that October Afternoon stuff!

Janna Werner said...

Heya Jinny :) I am a huge OA lover as well :-) So excited to see what you will come up with using the Punchinella :-) Have a lovely weekend, Janna

mustangkayla said...

Great finds!

~jan said...

*swoon* You have great taste, Jinny! :)