LOVE New Scrappy Treats!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Every month, my friend, Kim, and her cutie have started coming over to play.  The number one reason for them doing so is because Kim is my Stampin' Up demonstrator, and her hubby, who used to deliver my goodies every month, no longer works near my home.  I'm lovin' that he doesn't, though.  LOL!  Because I just adore having these sweet people over to spend time with us.  The picture below wasn't taken during their visit yesterday but rather last month.  That's Kim's Brooke and my Adina watching Curious George.  Too CUTE!
Anyway, the reason for my telling you all that is because I just had to show you all the fabulous, new goodies she brought me yesterday!  Last month was my turn to host club, so I automatically got all the credit for all the members' purchases.  Thanks ever so much, ladies!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any outside orders, but I still was so blessed to get all this good stuff with it having been Sale-A-Bration and all.
Now, let me break it down just a bit further for you.  This is what I paid for (The 12" x 12" paper is from the Regals and Subtles collections.  I'd much rather buy in one color, but I hate that you get half textured and half smooth.  Grrrr!  And the little paper pack, behind the Xyron Adhesive Remover is watercolor paper.  Sooo wish it came at least in an 8-1/2" x 11" size.  Double grrrr!)...
and this (Obviously, I'm still working on getting all those new ink colors and replacing some of the old.) is what I got for FREE!  Woohoo!
Who doesn't love FREE, scrappy goodies?!  Speaking of, I wanted to share a couple of other gifts that I've been blessed with, too.  This first stack fell, without warning, into my open arms from Sandy Allnock.  I won them for participating in the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Bloghop!
And these last treats came from Julee Tilman for one of the week's when she was CASE Study's March Muse.  You ladies have already received thank yous from me, but thank you ever so much AGAIN!  My cup runneth over!
I've just been visiting many of your blogs, and now, looking at all these fabulous, new goodies, too, I'm feeling just a bit inspired.  LOL!  I've got some time before my little kiddo will be up from her nap, so I'm thinking that I'd better not put all these creative juices to waste doing laundry.  Hee!  (Insert sheepish grin.)  Have a wonderful weekend, ya'll!

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOW! LOVE all these new scrappy treats! I need to get some more inks from Stampin' Up! So fun that you get these goodies from your friend! And you get to hang out--cute pic of your daughter and her friend:)

Janna Werner said...

Yummie yummie :-) That looks gorgeous! And so fun to see the girls, too cuties indeed!Oh and thanks for linking Kim, will directly hop over to have a look! Enjoy your weekend, Jinny! Janna

Amy said...

Oooooo, yummy goodness!!!