April Pub

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good evening!  It has been such a full and relaxing weekend around our place!  BJ and I stole away for a little, much-needed date on Friday night.  We went to the movies for the first time in... well, I can't remember the last time we went to the movies, but I can remember that it didn't cost $20!  What in the world?!  That's crazy expensive!  With paying for a sitter, too, we skipped the sit-down, nice dinner and wrapped up the night with Jimmy Johns.

On Saturday, we got lots of gardening accomplished.  Can't wait to show you all the beautiful, new plants in their full, blooming glory!  I also found some time to get creative, but I can't share my projects, with you all, here, just yet.  Hang in there, though!  Then, Saturday night, both of my kiddos started feeling icky and running temperatures.  So, I've been home with them all day today, trying to keep them busy and comfortable, while BJ's been back-and-forth, attending church meetings.  They're both sleeping well now, and I'm crossing my fingers that the morning brings healthy smiles.

Anyway, I'm absolutely beyond thrilled to, finally, get to share, with you all, my very first card publication!  Woohoo!  Hopefully, it will be the beginning of many more to come.  You'll find it and all the details for its making, on page 91, in the April issue of CARDS magazine.  LOVE CARDS!  And LOVE them even more since they published one of my creations!  LOL!  Thank you ever so much to all the creative minds that made it possible!  My cup runneth over!  Without further ado, check it out!
Well, I'd better get to bed, so I can be tip-top, to take care of my babies, tomorrow.  But before I run, I'm uber thrilled, to tell you all, that this layout was named a Sketchy Thursdays Fave...
and that I made the What's Hot list of top designers, for this creation, at Embellish.  Eeek!  Thank you so much to all the designers who made said such possible!  It cannot possibly be an easy job to choose amongst all the beauty out there.  So, I'm absolutely honored to make the cut!  How exciting!
I hope you all completely enjoy the last few hours of your weekend, and if you're already into Monday, have a great work week!  Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on the publication and the card shout outs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the pub and the shout out too!! That is AWESOME!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracey said...

Big CONGRATS Jinny!!! You are on fire girl!!!! Hope you little ones feel better soon!

Sue Lelli said...

Congrat, Jinny on your publication! That is so terrific! That is one FAB card!

Amy said...

Congrats on your pub! That's awesome! Date nights can get expensive can't they!! (but worth it!)

~Tammy~ said...

Jinny, it couldn't come to a better person! I am glad you could get some quality date night time! I look forward to your gardening pics soon! :-)