BIG News!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Note: If you've come here looking for my PDCC80 - Paper Smooches post, please scroll down.

I'm super, stinkin' excited to get to, finally, tell you all that I have been accepted onto the Sketches in Thyme Design Team!
Woohoo!  So thrilled to get to be playing with their sketches, alongside an uber, talented group of ladies and hopefully inspiring all you scrappers in the process!  The new DT was announced, earlier today, along with each of the newbie Mavens' takes on the DT Call Sketch.  I'd LOVE for you all to run check out all the details for my take here.  How about a little sneak peek to entice you?!
Then, run on over to the SIT Warm Welcome post to take a look at the rest of the team's creations.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!  Oh, and eeek!  Just had to sneak in one last squeal :).  Hugs!

6 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Thanks for the love on my blog and congrats to you as well! Looking forward to working w/ you!
Beautiful entry, BTW! :0)

Karen B. said...

Congrats!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the blog love! I absolutely LOVED your layout that you did for the DT call at SiT! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! congrats!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

You go Girl! They are an awesome DT to work with. Can't wait to see all of your designs over there. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Girl, You are on FIRE and so well deserved! Your work is just fabulous and will be such wonderful examples for everyone! I will be in awe of your work! I actually just need to start scrapping. My poor little one will be in College! Jinny YOU JUST ROCK!

Lindsay said...

YEAH! Your LO's are always so fabulous, can't wait to see what you create!