Custard Rolls With Orange Icing

Friday, May 20, 2011

So, it's been such a crazy week, that I have not a lick of papercrafty goodness that I can share, with you all, today.  However, I did want to share some yummy pics of one of my new favorite recipes.
These are Custard Rolls With Orange Icing, and their name says it all.  The dough is rolled out just like you'd make cinnamon rolls and filled with a scrumptious custard.  Then, when all is said and done, they're coated with a delicious orange icing.  Ya'll, they are AMAZING!  And I so wish that I could share the recipe with you, but with respect to copyright laws, I'm just going to have to tell you that I got them from my newest recipe book, Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Limited Edition: Prizewinning Recipes.
Guys, I've also made the Baked Eggplant Parmigiana, and WOW!  Absolutely delish!  And last week, I made their Peanut Butter Cookies, and I'm telling you, they were so good, they booted my old recipe right out the window.  Soooo worth the $20, minus the Borders store closing discount, I paid to add this one to my kitchen recipe book collection!

And finally, before I stop playing here and actually go get some laundry done, I have a few recognitions to share.  This card put me in DeNami's Fabulous 3 Spotlight...
and this one got me a shout out over at CASE Study, while this layout made me a Sketchy Thursdays' Fave!  Woohoo!  Thanks so much to all the inspirational and motivational designers who made said such possible for me!  My cup runneth over!  Thank you!
And to you all, thanks, as always, for visiting me, and have a truly wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Pam Wendt said...

Beautiful projects, both of them! Your work is always so pretty, Jinny!

And now about those custard rolls: WOW! Yummy doesn't even begin to describe all the adjectives running through my mind. I must bake those. They look so delicious! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmmmmmmm and yay for being a ST FAVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindsay said...

Oh goodness those look amazing Jinny! YUM!