Friday Faves

Friday, May 27, 2011

What a busy few days it has been!  I've dealt with tornadoes; tried to entertain my summer-inspired, schedule-free kiddos; chased down and cleaned up after our runaway and muddy-paw-laden dogs; and prepared for both a six-day visit from my niece and nephew and Wplus9 Design's June Release.  Needless to say, I am tapped out!  Oh!  And that's not even to mention that I painted our little library, too!  I knew that once two, extra kiddos arrived, there'd be no getting it done.  And once they leave, the summer activities will be well under way and taking over every spare minute.  So, I made a mad dash for the finish line and got her done!

Despite all that busyness, I'm here, today, to share some of the scrumptious things that have captured my attention over the last month.  Let's begin with a couple of sweet, stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.  I cannot even begin to count all the scrappy ideas looming in my head for Schoolhouse Backdrops...
and the sweet, fluffy clouds, in Bon Voyage, have my heart strings.
I don't think that it's new information, for you all, that I LOVE Crate Paper!  Well, I just cannot get my hands on all the gorgeous papers and stickers and trims and buttons and brads and accent cuts, from the Emma's Shoppe...
and Portrait collections soon enough!
Now, I completely understand that we are smack-dab in the start of the summer season, but I just couldn't resist including these adorable Snowflakes from My Little Palette.
I've had my eye on this Customized Stick Family Stitchery, from Made With Love and Glue, since last Christmas; but until recently, I had no idea where I'd hang it.  Now, I have the perfect place and am thinking that I need to get my order in, so Rachel doesn't get inundated with wish lists right around Christmas again.
And finally, I've featured Retrofied's fantastic, Reversible Hobo Bags here before, but I'm smitten with the pattern and color of this Red Poppies and Green Floral one!  Yummy!
That concludes my May Friday Faves, ya'll, but you haven't seen the last of me for today.  I'll be back, late tonight, with the first of five days of Wplus9 Design goodness!  Until then, have a fantastic and safe start to your Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Noor Nahdi said...

You seem so very busy nowadays :) I enjoyed viewing your favorites...
Have a fun-tastic weekend!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love the stitchery family!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)