I'm Featured!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a quick post to let you all know that I've been featured here, for Fascinating Fridays, at Noor Nahdi's blog, Paperie Designs' Studio!
Eeek!  What a day for me!  I'd LOVE for you all to run check it out and learn a bit more about me and my creative style.  I cannot tell you how absolutely honored I was when Tammy Hobbs approached me with the offer, and I simply cannot end this post without sending her and Noor out a HUGE thank you!  Thank you for showering me with so much love and praise and thinking enough of my work for above such!  My cup runneth over!

And thanks again, to you all, for peeking in!  Please be sure to scroll down to my BIG News! post, if this is your first stop by my blog today.

7 comments:

Isha said...

Congrats Jinny.Well deserved...off to chk. on the Paperie blog.

Kim Ryden said...

Awesome news! Congrats!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is AWESOME!! Off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Tammy~ said...

You're very welcome, but it's well deserved Jinny! I've enjoyed getting to know you so much better as will everyone else! Again! Well deserved!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Yay on your feature. Off to check it out. :)

Noor Nahdi said...

It's an honor to feature a distinguished person like you :) Thanks dear!!!!!