Friday Faves

Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to the June edition of my Friday Faves!  I just have a small handful of things that I've had my eye on this month, to share with you all today, beginning with these adorable Tart Tins from Jenni Bowlin.  Can't you just see these hanging out on your craft table filled with buttons or brads or trimmings or embellies or whatnot?  Just too cute!
I also adore Lily Bee Design's This & That...
and Picket Fence collections.  Ya'll knew that I couldn't resist that red and turquoise combination above, but the collection below even surprised myself.  Those reds and turquoises, combined with that fabulous, text, patterned paper, drew me in; but under normal circumstances, the purple would've sent me packing.  So, why the change?  Ya'll, I have no idea, but there's something about purple that I'm really learning to love.  Maybe I'm figuring out color combinations that make it sing, or maybe I'm discovering the soft, feminine presence it adds to my creations.  Whatever it may be, I've definitely uncovered a hidden desire to play with this regal color.
And last, but certainly not least, I'm thinking that all of my papercrafting projects would be that much better with these fun Mini Kraft Jotter Tags from Maya Road.
There you have it!  I know it's not much, but don't you think that the things that have captured my attention really pack a punch?!  So scrumptious!  Anyway, thanks so much for taking a look, and have a truly wonderful weekend, ya'll!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee all of these Jinny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy Crowe said...

Hi Jinny! I love everything! I need to start making a "most wanted" list! I have a blog award for you! Have a great weekend!!

http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-sweet-blog-award.html

lynn said...

just got the lilybee papers-too cute!