here or here.
- My first, real, paying job, aside from delivering the Shopper, was working as an assistant at a veterinary clinic for $3/hour.
- I was once a certified Subway Sandwich Artist.
- I wish that I could buy Girl Scout Thin Mints all year round. I can literally eat an entire roll in one setting. Ugh! But oh, so good :)!
- My first car was a midnight blue Pontiac Sunbird. Sooo wish I had a picture of that beauty! Oh! And I remember filling it up for 85 cents/gallon. Can you imagine?
- I'd give just about anything to live in the country. Living in the city makes me feel completely displaced.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Aside from the fabulous weather the November air brings to Kansas, I love that it's not weighed down with the pressure of finding just the perfect gift or spending money for that matter and all about being with family and discovering that we all have so much to be thankful for.
- I have two dogs. The first we adopted, from a farmer, on a camping trip, when Ezekiel was almost two-years-old. We've been told that she's a mix between a boxer and a dachshund, and she is absolutely great with my kiddos. We rescued the second about six months later. Between her previous owner finding out that she wasn't the $300, pure-bread, miniature dachshund that she had purchased and going through a divorce, the poor thing underwent some abuse. As it turns out, she is a mix between a dachshund and a terrier. Progressively, since Adina was born, she has gotten more and more skittish and uptight and recently begun nipping at her. We've been looking, unsuccessfully, for a couple, or I really think that she would be great in a family with teenagers, too, to take her in. If you know of a loving couple/family with older children, for my sweet pup, please email me. She'll be six-years-old on November 11th; her given name is Sophie; and she's extremely loyal and loves to play fetch.
Finally, I'm to pass this award on to eight other bloggers in no particular order. These ladies always seem to leave me love just when I need it the most and have been super encouraging and supportive of my work since the get go. And that's not to say anything about how uber talented and inspirational they are! You really should make a stop by their blogs and leave them some love. They're the kind of ladies that anyone would be proud to call a friend. This award is just my way of attempting to say thank you. Ya'll are the best! Hugs!
- Lynn Miller
- Lynn Mangan
- Julie Tucker-Wolek
- Tenia Nelson
- Lindsay Amrhein
- Laurie Willison
- Amy Kolling
- Christina MacLaren