June Pub

Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm thrilled to finally get to share a creation of mine that was featured, on page 36, in the June issue of CARDS Magazine, where you can find every last supply used and step-by-step instructions for its making.
It's been a busy week, so I'm going to leave you, for now, with that; but thank you, again and again, for stopping by and leaving some love.  I read and treasure each and every comment you all take the time out of your busy lives to type.  When you get a moment, please be sure to stop on by the Sketches in Thyme Blog to check out the Top 3 and Our June Winner post.  Then, all the Sketchy Mavens will be back, next Thursday, with some fabulous inspiration on a brand new sketch.  Oh!  And if this is your first stop by my blog today, please scroll down to check out my previous, Blog Award post.  Thanks again, and have a safe and memorable 4th of July weekend!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cutecard Jinny:) Love the stitch work:) Congratulations! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Liliana W said...

What an adorable card! Your background paper makes a great statement. Congrats on being published:) Regards, Liliana

lynn said...

this was published cuz its ADORABLE:) congrats, jinny!

Christina said...

Congrats on the publication! I love the waves on the clear cardstock. This is really adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on the pub!! I saw this in my issue and I was like, "I KNOW HER!!!!"!!! LOL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! CONGRATS on the pub!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the boat and the waves! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angie Delarie said...

That card is just the sweetest! in love with the way u did the waves and the boat! simply adorable!

dahlhousedesigns said...

This is way too sweet! Love the clear card base!

lisa a.

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card Jinny, I'm not surprised it got published. Absolutely FAB!!! Love the newsprint background, it works so well.