Friday Faves

Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to the August edition of my Friday Faves!  It all begins with Noel Mignon's newest, Study Hall kit.  LOVE all those bits and pieces eluding to the essence of back-to-school season.  Oooo!  And I'm swooning over those stitched alphas and chalkboard stickers!  Yummy!
I absolutely adore Crate Paper's Farmhouse Collection with all its vintage goodness and those fantastic border and phrase stickers.  And that's not to say anything about the fabulous, coordinating trims and buttons and brads!
Oh!  And did you know that all through the month of August, you can get a free pack of Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up, when you buy three?  Woohoo!  Here's my August club order, Kim ;).  LOVE Just Add Cake...
Domestic Goddess...
Beyond the Garden...
and Beau Chateau.
I also think Stampin' Up's Button Buddies stamp set is over-the-top adorable!
Actually, in speaking of adorable stamp sets, try Market Street Stamps' Gone Campin' on for size.  Too cute!
And I couldn't possibly forget the new Denim, Buttercream, and Stone Twine from The Twinery.  Such scrumptious colors!
Finally, and just for fun, I couldn't resist showing ya'll my new, bathroom, shower curtain from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  It is absolutely perfect and already looks fabulous hanging next to my pink walls.  My hubby is working on the bead board this weekend.  Then, we'll just have a few, custom pieces to add to have another finished room.  Woohoo!
Thanks so much for stopping by, ya'll!  I hope your weekends are filled to the brim with fun times and sweet memories!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Kim said...

He he! We are using Just Add Cake for our club page too! Lucky you!!

Lindsay said...

What fabulous shares Jinny! LOVE the papers and oh that twine! Your shower curtain is divine!

Elise said...

Sorry for the mess, but I JUST drooled all over your lovely post! WHAT a delicious assortment of drool-ables! THANKS for the excellent, excellent share, my love!

lynn said...

jinny, you bought my shower curtain!! isn't it so pretty?!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That is the prettiest shower curtain, Jinny! Oh, wow! And I am highly inspired by it for cardmaking, too. THanks for showing it off!