Weekend Snapshots

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday already?!  Where on earth did the weekend go?!  I have a few pics to show of what we did, but so not enough to have it be Monday already!  I think this bathroom remodel has me hoping the weekends will last so much longer.  LOL!  Anyway, my hubby let me get away, all by myself, for a little shopping, on Saturday morning.  My first stop was Good Company.  It was my first visit there, but I'd had my sights set on it for quite some time, and let me tell you all that it sooo didn't disappoint!  It was filled to the brim with all kinds of vintage goodies from aprons and hankies to teacups and baby shoes.  And although I didn't make any purchases, I left with inspiration levels literally maxed out!  Such a great store!  Then, I was on the hunt for a specific purchase, which I never did find, at Hobby Lobby.  So, off I went, for a little clothes shopping, at my final stop, Lulu's Boutique.  And ya'll, please let me show you why I LOVE Lulu's so much!
Everything I tried on fit perfectly, which literally never happens!  Plus, all of my purchases ranged in price from $4 to $16, which totally fits my budget, not to mention that each piece is super unique!  Woohoo!  Here's just a few of my favorite purchases.
Oh!  And check out these details...
and these buttons!  There are so many reasons to make Lulu's a must stop, if you're ever in my neck of the woods.
After church on Sunday, we grabbed a little lunch and headed home for naps.  Then, BJ and Ezekiel went to First Baptist Church of Shawnee for their end of the summer/beginning of Awana Block Party.  Ezekiel got to put his new, summer, t-ball skills to work...
even at the dunk tank.
And while they were off having fun, Adina and I got a few, last minute things done for school, which Ezekiel began this morning.  And although he looks exhausted in the photograph below (It's a long story that has to do with only having one bathroom, which happens to be in his room, and a late night thunderstorm, which scared our dog.  Ugh!), he was absolutely thrilled to be getting started with third grade!
Thanks so much for reading!  I'll be back, in just a bit, with my take on CASE Study's Anniversary Blog Hop.  Until then, I hope you're all having an absolutely fabulous start to your work weeks!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy first day of school to E! Love your purchases!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a great weekend--I love when clothes fit! Hardly happens for me--so jealous of your purchases:)

Happy first day of school for your son!!!