Wplus9 August Release: Group Post

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well, you made it!  Today's the day to crash the Wplus9 Design Online Store.  Woohoo!  But before I show you the release in its entirety, how about one, final creation?
I started this card by pattern stamping the umbrella image, in stamped-off, Pretty in Pink ink, on a piece of pink paper; trimming it, below, with a strip of pink, heart, patterned paper; adhering both to a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock; and machine stitching, with ivory-threaded, zig-zag stitches, around its edges.
I then adhered a handful of die-cut, using the Pile It On die, ivory, text, patterned, paper pennants with foam tape and trimmed them, above, with a length of ivory lace, as well as a length of brown, polka dot ribbon, tied, in a bow, just right of vertical center and embellished with a stamped, in Pretty in Pink ink, on Very Vanilla cardstock, ticket frame, which had been hand cut out; distressed with Tea Dye and Antique Linen inks; filled in with the stamped, in Chocolate Chip inks, "celebrate TODAY" sentiment; and laced with a length of brown Baker's Twine.  A wood veneer button, laced with a length of trimmed, pink ribbon dresses up the bow even further and preps the piece for the Chocolate Chip, cardstock, card face, to which it was adhered with foam tape.
The frame was stamped, in Chocolate Chip ink, on a die-cut piece of aqua, damask, patterned paper; filled in with the stamped, in Pretty in Pink ink, on a Very Vanilla, cardstock die-cut, trapeze artist; and adhered, with foam tape, in the top center of the card face.
A little glitter and a bunch of tiny, clear gemstones, as well as a healthy dose of Tea Dye and Antique Linen Distress Inks over everything, complete the look.
There you have it!  Le Cirque...
Set of 21 high-quality, photopolymer stamps
8 images, 11 sentiments, 1 banner image, and 1 scalloped oval frame
Size: 6" x 8"
Price: $19

and its coordinating Le Cirque...
Cuts four coordinating shapes all in one die.
Price: $9

and Scalloped Oval Frame dies...
Size: approximately 2.25" x 2.75"
Price: $7

along with Very Vintage Greetings...
Set of 14 high-quality, photopolymer stamps
3 flower images, 9 sentiments, and 2 frames
Size: 6" x 8"
Price: $19

and its coordinating, Label Layers 3 die...
Size: approximately 3" x 2"
Price: $6

are available, for purchase, TODAY!  Get 'em while they're hot, ya'll!  And please be sure to stop by to see the rest of the Design Team's final creations, while you're at it!  Thanks again for being so diligent to stop by and let me know what you love!  HUGE cyber hugs and sloppy wet kisses, and until next month, happy stamping!

Cristina Kowalczyk
Dawn Woleslagle
Elise Durenberger
Kerrianne Gwin
Lea Lawson
Savitri Wilder

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Very Vintage Greetings & Le Cirque (Wplus9) Paper: Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla (SU); pink (Making Memories); pink heart (My Mind's Eye); ivory text & aqua damask (BoBunny) Ink: Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip (SU); Tea Dye & Antique Linen (Ranger) Other: ivory thread (Coats & Clark); sewing machine (Janome); Scallop Oval Frame, Le Cirque, & Pile It On dies (Wplus9); Big Shot (Sizzix); Dazzling Diamonds & 3/8" Handheld Circle punch (SU); wood veneer button (Studio Calico); brown polka dot & trimmed pink ribbons & ivory lace (Hobby Lobby); brown Baker's Twine (AR Designs); foam tape (Scotch); clear gemstones (Paper Studio)

10 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is a stunner, Jinny! You have such great range in your style and I love that about you. The pink embossed performer is gorgeous and I love that little banner peeking out of the bottom!

Amy said...

Oh for goodness sakes! There is so much about this I like and even more that I LOVE! The lace, the banner, the scallop oval, the little celebrate ticket......everything is perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeee that trapeze artist and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Noor Nahdi said...

Love the stamp, stitching, ribbons, banners, colors, dies and just everything!!! TFS hun,,,

Lindsay said...

Awesome projects for this release Jinny! Love that glittery trapeze artist!

Indy said...

What a spectacular card to showcase some amazing stamps! I love your colors and the layers--just beautiful.

lynn said...

darling card--a wonderful sample of the stamps and dies:)

Elise said...

Hello........ GLITTER GIRL! OUTSTANDING! Just look at you all sparkly and layered with FABULOUSNESS! I LOVE THIS, Jinny! What a way to punctuate this grand release! I SO look forward to your creations - you TRULY are an artist! Bravo!

Andrea Ewen said...

Simply gorgeous, Jinny...chock full of shabby delight! The colors are beautiful and I love that awesome banner! I saw this card on the WPlus9 website, front and center and I just knew it was your card before I even saw your name! I love it!

anya said...

Jinny, this card is so beautiful! I love the soft pinks and the glittered tight rope walker. I also love how you stamped the oval frame onto patterned paper. I placed an order first thing Friday, and I think my goodies might be waiting for me when I get home - I can't wait to play! I have been so inspired by your release projects!