August Pubs

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good evening, ya'll!  I hope that you've all had a truly terrific Thursday!  So, I just wanted to pop in here and take a minute, while I'm watching Rookie Blue, to share a couple of cards of mine that you can find in the August 2011 issue of CARDS.  There, too, is where you can find all the details and supplies for their making, specifically on pages 94 and 110 respectively.  Enjoy!
And I just had to share a few, tea party pics with you all, too.  We've decided that it is a super good way to wrap up our afternoon to just sit and chat with a little snack.  Plus, the dressing up part brings lots of smiles and giggles.
Thanks so much for peeking in!  Oh!  And the Wplus9 Design September Release has begun over at Dawn's Blog.  Woohoo!  Please be sure to run check it out, and enjoy your night!

7 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous cards, Jinny...love the super fine gingham and stitching on the first, and the way fabulous vibrant colors on the second! And of course your kiddo pictures are the BEST!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!! I am pretty sure you used Nikki Sivils Tree Love on that first one! If yes, I would loveeeeeeeee to showcase it on her blog this month! :):):):):) If I am right, email me and we can work out the deets :) I loveeeeeeeeee those photos too... sooooooooooooooo cute !:):):):):):):):):):):)

Ruby said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Your cards are FAB!!! You deserve to get them published!!

lynn said...

congrats, jinny! love them both, esp. the big heart! such sweet pics! happy weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats, Jinny! I saw these and LOVED them!!! LOVE that little owl:) SUPER FUN!

sandi said...

These are soooooooooooooo sweet! Love the sewing. Your pics are sweet too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on being published, Miss Jinny! Whoo hoo! Your tea party looked positively lovely. :)