Friday Faves

Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome to the September edition of my Friday Faves!  I've got a completely random line-up of deliciously creative and beautiful goodies, for you all, this month, beginning with a trio of products from Stampin' Up's Holiday Mini Catalog.  I've simply got to find the perfect place for this gorgeous Real Red Damask Holiday Decor Elements.  In the catalog, they have it on the glass panel of an old door; and ya'll, I'm telling you, I'm trying super hard to figure out what I can take down to make room for something similar!  LOVE!
I also adore the soft warmth of their Spice Cake Designer Series Paper...
and the font in the Hand-Penned Holidays Clear Mount Stamp Set is WOW!  WOW!
Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends stamp set is filled to the brim with so many different snowman making options, it would keep me busy clear through 'til next winter.
These Antique Silver Mini Hangers, from 7 Gypsies, are absolutely adorable, and I can think of about a million ways to use them to dress-up my layouts.  Wouldn't they make a great stocking stuffer, BJ?  Hint!  Hint!
LOVE the versatile neutrality of Studio Calico's Classic Calico Collection Pack...
and Little Yellow Bicycle's Get Your Game On Tear-Out Ticket Book would be so fun to dress up those layouts of my big kiddo's summer baseball games.
Swooning over the shape and colors of Pink Paislee's Nantucket Chipboard Tiles!  What's not to love about these beauties?!
And to round out the papercrafty portion of my Friday Faves (But don't think, even for a minute, that that's the actual end :).), I've got two, playful cuties, from Paper Smooches, including Perpetual Bliss...
and Sunny Side Up.  You all know I'm a sucker for clouds, and don't you think these are just so fun with all their little parts and accessories?!
Oh, my gracious!  You should have heard the gasp that came from my mouth the minute I saw this Red Evening Shawl Wrap from Tickled Pink Knits.  Absolutely stunning!
Isn't this I heart Kansas. necklace, from tru.che, too fun?!  You can get one in the shape of your state, too...
and even though I have the hardest time finding earrings that don't make my earlobes ache, I think their Woodgrain Love Studs are just the cutest!
Finally, (And I'm throwing this one in just for fun!) I discovered this Children's Undies Sewing Pattern PDF from That Darn Cat.  The girls pattern is said to give much more coverage and stay in place better than the regular brands.  I like my little kiddo to be modest when I can convince her to wear dresses, and lately, she's been giving me fits about wearing bloomers.  Fortunately, she doesn't seem to mind wearing leggings, so with the cooler weather upon us, I think we'll be sitting pretty until spring.  But at that point, we've got to find a compromise, and I'm thinking these might just do the trick.  At lease, it's worth a try!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a truly spectacular weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy Kolling said...

Hehe Jinny! I remember at dinner you mentioned that Adina didn't like wearing dresses too often but maybe she would with these fancy pants! They are too cute!